New Makes

imageimageimage

 

image

After a long break I’ve finally found the time to restart my sewing. I lost my confidence for a while but I’m getting back on track now.

Just this past couple of weeks I have been busy sewing away. First I recreated a little dolly I made many years ago for one of daughters.  I wasn’t sure if I could remember how they went, but after a bit of fiddling round, a smidgen of trial and  error, and  I was happy with the outcome.  The little cots proved a bit harder to make but I managed in the end.   I quilted some vintage brocade which I then used to  form the body of the carry cot.

Lining the little cots took a good bit thinking about, but they all came right in qqthe end.  They are just the right size to carry the baby buntings anywhere your little one cares to go.

 

Advertisements